Following a brief consultation, Kim will select which of the following services are best to focus on during your session, and will design you a plan of action for any subsequent sessions which may be required.
Injury Assessment or Athletic Dynamic Profiling
- This analysis provides Kim with the data to form individualised programmes. Analysis involves: Postural alignment, Range of movement, Muscle firing patterns, Stabiliser muscle endurance, Strength tests, Pain tests.
Sports Injury Rehab
- Illustrated sport specific programmes based on flexibility, P.N.F, Remedial massage, Electrotherapy, Strength, Balance, Agility, & Power
- Access to World class sport specific facilities
Sports Flexibility Development
- Integrate advanced methods into your training schedule to enhance performance and recovery, and prevent injuries and imbalances.
- Stretching: Assisted, Active Static, Dynamic, P.N.F, Soft-tissue release stretch, Ballistic, some adapted from Yoga, & Pilates.
- Self Soft Tissue Release using Foam Roller & Tennis ball.
Sports Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Proactive sessions preventing injuries & enhancing proprioception to ensure correct alignment, joint stability, & muscle firing patterns.